Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another Vintage Thingies Thursday!

My goodness! The week has sure flown by. I meant to get a flea market update over last weekend, but I have just been so busy. But I will try and get it posted soon. I found lots of bling and fun things. We are suppose to get torrential rain tomorrow and since it is already raining, I'm thinking the weatherman might actually be right this week.



Here is my collection of white ironstone pitchers and creamers. I started collecting them a few years ago and used to find a couple every summer. Unfortunately, I haven't found a new addition in two years. But I just love how they look all lined up like school children!


These are the bigger sized pitchers. I imagine the first two probably had a matching basin somewhere along the line. The third one might have been used for milk or syrup.



Here are the babies! Little creamers that are so sweet. Don't forget to go over to visit all the other vintage thingies at Confessions of an Apron Queen!

6 comments:

The Apron Queen said...

Love those white pitchers. They look awesome on display all in a row! :D

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

womaninawindow said...

BEAUTIFUL! This caught my attention. I don't think there is much simpler and just plain perfect than Ironstone. And the heft of it is rather satisfying as well.

Patty said...

Your pitchers look amazing.

ebogie said...

Gorgeous ironstone! So clean & simple! I've just started blogging & have several vintage collections, also!

ebogie said...

Gorgeous ironstone! So clean & simple! I've just started blogging & have several vintage collections, also!

jenny holiday said...

ooooh..looooving your pitchers!!! Great display!!!

xoxo Jenny