Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Under the wire!

I procrastinated working on my swap until last week thinking I would get it done during the day when the kids were at school. I should know by now that isn't a good idea! But I did manage to get if finished by yesterday's deadline. Packaged and shipped, off to my two swap pals. Here is what my table looked like yesterday after I came back from the post office:



I did remember to take some photos before I packed them up. I wll be uploading them to the flickr site next week so no one's surprise is ruined. A little tease:


Hoping to hit some good yard sales this weekend. The weather is turning and junking season is coming to a close so I need to pack as much as possible into these last few weekends!

1 comment:

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Just viewed your wickedly cool boxes you made! Wow! You operate well under the gun so to speak! I loved them!